Port ship repair in Le Havre
The port provides infrastructure and service equipment for:
- The Formes de l’Eure: 3 installations located in the heart of the "old" port of Le Havre, in a floating basin ; accessible 24 hours a day via the passage of locks, to ships 180 m long and 24 m wide;
- Floating repair docks.
- Know-how in the design of grounding tanks to accommodate all types of vessels and to ground them in the best conditions and within the shortest possible time,
- Energy supply (electric, pneumatic)
- Supply of fresh water,
- Storage area in a hangar on the Formes site,
- Lifting services with checks on load descents.
- Reservation for floating repairs: Harbour Master's Office of the port;
- Preparation of a visit in the form: ship services operations division of the port.
Port ship repair in Rouen
HAROPA PORT | Rouen has its own naval repair centre located alongside the quayside in Croisset, downstream of the city of Rouen.
As a dredger owner itself, HAROPA PORT | Rouen handles commercial requests from internal and external customers (cruise lines, private companies operating on the Seine axis, tugs, pushers, private individuals, etc.)
Equipment & expertise:
Complete and efficient, the naval repair centre consists of 4 professional workshops served by a shipping line quay:
Mechanical specialists at your service: mechanical fitters, diesel mechanics, engine mechanics, hydraulics experts, shipping mechanics, factory workers, supervisors.
All the skills in the field of naval boilermaking can be brought into play: boilermaking, locksmithing, piping, welding (our welders are qualified EN 287-1 by Bureau Véritas).
The workshop officers apply the rules specific to the "merchant marine" sector and comply with the rules of Bureau Véritas and Maritime and River Affairs. In particular, they carry out electromechanics and automation repairs.
Carpentry and painting workshop
Our professionals work both in the field of naval carpentry (inhabited premises of ships, floors, linings) and in the "land" field (various premises of buildings).
The floating dock, a tool that can be adapted to different work sites
Integrated into the ISO 9001 certification perimeter, the floating dock is accessible to vessels up to 10,000 tonnes. Able to accommodating vessels up to 140 m long (dredgers, cruise ships, etc), this facility can also handle the simultaneous maintenance of six smaller units (pilot, pusher, launch or barge types).
Up to 150 expert workers can work there simultaneously.
Possibility of providing specialized companies, belonging to our network of subcontractors:
- fairing paint
- scaffolding services
- electronic and automatic interventions
- maintenance of whaling ships, etc.
Good to know! The organization of the naval repair centre, integrated into the workshops and dredging service of HAROPA PORT | Rouen, is ISO 9001-certified for the maintenance activities of boats and dredgers, and industrial repairs.