HAROPA PORT offers an attractive global land and real estate offer
- Over 16,000 hectares total area
- 2,660 corporate facilities on port land
- Over 2,5m sq. m. of operational warehousing
- Approximately 5,000 hectares of land reserved for natural habitats
A varied, complementary offer
From bare or building land to warehouses and turnkey offices, HAROPA PORT offers unique locations and multiple surface areas to meet new logistical challenges at very competitive costs.
Facilitate the mass management of import and export flows
HAROPA PORT, through its seafront, welcomes the largest container ships. The proximity of warehouses and multimodal connections facilitate the processing of goods and reduce costs:
- XXL warehouses (+50 000 m²)
- new generation, class A
- reception and storage of containers
- content management
- rapid processing of customs procedures
- competitive transit times
- low taxation
- competitive rents (€45 to 55/m²/year)
- density, qualification and competitiveness of the logistics employment pool
Responding to new urban logistics challenges
The Ile-de-France port network, composed of multimodal platforms and urban ports in the heart of France's leading consumer basin, has a vast and diversified land and property offer.
Its logistical services are particularly adapted to urban distribution issues:
- waterfront land for bulk traffic from Greater Paris
- warehouses of all surface areas
- proximity to distribution points
- site layout for quick dispatch
- high digitization for real-time flow management
- "green" supply chain up to the last km
Operations that reflect the attractiveness of the HAROPA PORT offer
HAROPA PORT and its partners develop projects that meet the latest environmental standards and current logistics real estate requirements.
Green Dock, a unique multimodal logistics platform at the port of Gennevilliers, dedicated to urban and river logistics
In June 2021, Goodman has been selected for the development of a 90,000 sqm multimodal logistics platform. Unique in Europe, the platform will be structured over four levels, linked directly to the Seineand intended for the development of river transport and urban distribution for the Greater Paris region.
Paris Air2 Logistique: the challenge of urban logistics
Paris Air2 Logistique, developed by real estate developer VAILOG, has all the characteristics of a new generation warehouse: XXL, connected, ecological. Ideally located on the first multimodal platform in Ile-de-France, the port of Gennevilliers, it allows both river connections with seaports for import-export purposes and with Paris for urban deliveries. It offers sustainable logistics solutions, from the maritime quay to the urban quay, as close as possible to places of consumption. Paris Air2 Logistique is now 80% leased to Ikea France and 20% to Leroy Merlin.
The Logistics Parks of the Pont de Normandie 2 and 3 (PLPN 2 and 3)
HAROPA PORT | Le Havre has launched two development projects in its industrial port area. PLPN2 is now seeing its first constructions (Bolloré Logistics and Panhard) rising up from the ground. The current authorisations for 50 ha on PLPN3 will allow the creation of logistics warehouses located in the immediate vicinity of the multimodal platform.
Rouen Val de Seine Upstream Logistics (RVSL upstream)
HAROPA PORT | Rouen has been developing a new logistics platform since 2017 on the "Bon Marais" site and, continuing upstream, Rouen Val de Seine Logistics.
• 22 ha (including 19 ha to be developed)
• XL logistics platform up to 80,000 m²
• Serviced by road (A13), maritime, rail and inland waterway transport (SSS terminal)
• within 1 km of the container and general cargo terminal