Le Havre: first "service station" before the motorway
Thanks to the Total refinery station, Port 2000 has become the ideal "service station" able to supply fuel to all ships on stop-over.
- Rolling stock for all types of transportBunker refuelling with high-speed pumping
- Loading of 7,000 tons of fuel oil = 10 to 12 hours
- Precise loading operations: 0.1% margin
- Processing of operations:
♦ Prior declaration to the Harbour Master's Office
♦ Various refuelling fuels available for ships stopping in Le Havre (DML – MDO TBS – FO TBS).
♦ For any ship carrying or having carried dangerous goods: special regulations.
HAROPA PORT and its partners offer all the necessary provisioning services to ships, regardless of their size. Ideally located in port areas or on the Seine axis, HAROPA PORT suppliers operate quickly and efficiently to meet shipowners' requirements.
A high-performance organization for a maximum of services:
- Transport of men and equipment;
- Supply services to ships in port or in the harbour;
- Offshore service for the drop off of technicians and/or crew rotation;
- Additional crew on ships arriving in the harbour;
- Ship guarding;
- Fuel and lubricant supply (water body or truck);
- Water and food supplies;
- Assistance to divers and/or ships for all types of work on the hull or anchor;
- Transport of equipment and assistance on locks during maintenance;
- Storage and delivery on board of all types of spare parts required by ships;
- Installation of hydraulic/electrical cutters for ships;
- Survey for any particular request.
- Rolling stock for all types of transport;
- Barge transport;
- Warehouses to store food and equipment;
- Cold rooms (positive and negative) for fresh and frozen products;
- Customs warehouses for "bonded stores" product storage.